GuestDiary is looking for a Key Account & Sales Manager
Who Are AccuBook (T/A GuestDiary.com)?
Established in 2002 and based in Donegal Town, Co. Donegal, AccuBook LTD (T/A GuestDiary.com) currently build and sell software tools to the Hospitality industry in Ireland, UK, France and Vietnam.
Our core product offering is an all-in-one cloud-based software solution called GuestDiary.com (www.guestdiary.com) which we build completely in-house in Donegal Town.
The GuestDiary.com product suite includes…
A Cloud Based front desk solution for small to medium sized Hotels & Guesthouses
A Channel Manager product to allow hotels to connect to a wide array of OTA (online travel agent) channels
Booking engine technology for Hotels & Guesthouses
Modern responsive & multilingual Website solutions, with a bespoke CMS (content management system) backend
Marketing support & services to Hotels & Guesthouses
Key Account & Sales Manager Position
AccuBook LTD (T/A GuestDiary.com) are now seeking a skilled & experienced Key Account & Sales Manager to join our expanding sales team in Donegal Town, Co. Donegal.
The successful candidate will oversee relationships with the company’s existing Hotel, Guesthouse and B&B customers, providing support, and mentoring customers on all aspects of the hospitality business as required.
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers within the Irish and UK markets.
You will be a proven software or IT sales professional, responsible for developing sales plans and utilising both online and offline sales tools to increase our customer base and brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, be confident and self- sufficient in building strong relationships with existing and new customers.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with our existing customers.
- Addressing and resolving customer queries by phone, email, onsite and via any other channels
- Developing a complete understanding of customer needs and proposing solutions
- Expanding relationships with existing customers
- Acquiring new customers in the Irish and UK Markets
- Meet sales targets and contribute to team targets
- Carry out cold calling to create interest in products and services
- Devising sales plans, and actively contributing to the sales process
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all software products developed by the company
- Actively provide feedback on our software products and contribute to the further development of all software products.
- Travel as required, to facilitate sales and marketing of our products.
- Market and promote a portfolio of our products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
The Ideal Candidate Will Have;
- A proven track record in a software or IT sales environment
- Examples of ability to increase sales in a previous position
- Be very self-motivated and organised
- Be willing to travel as required
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Technology, or related field
- Experience with (but not limited to) online marketing & sales tools such as, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Mailchimp
- Proven experience in key account management
- The ability to build a rapport with our customers through excellent communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts as required
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A full clean driver’s license
- Experience in a software or IT sales environment
- An understanding of the Hotel/Hospitality sector advantageous but not essential
- An understanding of software products used within the Hotel sector, Front Desk Software (PMS), channel manager software, booking engines, website technology.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Some experience in graphic design packages (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign) would be an advantage.
How To Apply;
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 13/8/2021
Expected start date: 1/9/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €26,000.00 per year